ServiceNow is about to launch its new year offering - the Madrid Release - and there are quite a few interesting new features that look promising.
We did a quick partner review of the initial release, and following are some of the top things that we really like:
- Completely new Mobile App Development Studio: this is a big improvement over existing mobile capabilities of the platform. We can now build native mobile apps with offline capabilities.
- Increased and Improved use of AI in the platform: ServiceNow calls it the ’Similarity Framework with Agent Intelligence’. The deep learning techniques use predictions to identify similar cases and alerts, and help the agents with intelligent recommendations!
- Agent Workspace: A completely new user interface for fulfillers/ agents. This is a big change and one of the most useful ones! The new UI looks slick and provides all the information that an agent needs on one screen.
- Improved Automated Test Framework (ATF): this will really help ServiceNow customers during the upgrade process. Regression testing becomes easier and faster, and gives us more opportunities to continuously enhance the platform without worrying about cumbersome testing.
- Virtual Agent: While the Virtual Agent (chatbot) was already launched in London Release, it now comes with additional integration options like Facebook Workplace integration.
In addition, there are loads of application specific enhancements across ITOM, CSM, HR and ITBM products.
Hope you find this product update useful. Do reach out for any ServiceNow related questions.
SGITAL | Digital Automation
(m) + 91 998 345 3649
(m) + 65 9026 9125
Sgital is a registered ServiceNow partner, a Bronze Technology Partner and an Authorised Training Partner of ServiceNow. We offer ServiceNow Process Consulting, IT Process Automation, Implementation, Enhancements and Upgrades, Trainings, and On-going Support services.